Wednesday 25 January 2017

#AOJQuote of the day 25th January 2017

"Given that GST rates expected to be 4% or 5% for gold, an import duty of 6% will make a total of 10-11% which matches the current levies on gold. Hence, there is a rational to lower duties to enable a swift transition to GST."-

 Chirag Mehta, Sr. Fund Manager, Alternative Investments, Quantum AMC

No comments:

Post a Comment